My Blog List

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Elf on the Shelf Photography : Part One

I've gone back and forth this year on whether or not to introduce an Elf on the Shelf to our family.  Well, someone at the North Pole graciously decided for us!  On the evening of December 5th the doorbell rang and a mysterious package was found on our doorstep.  This Elf is on the Christmas list of two of my four children, so they were super excited!!  I have to admit, so was I!!
The package came with a book inside...the Elf on a Shelf book.  No actual elf to be found though!  The kids ran around the house looking for him/her...nope...not there.  But early the next morning, this is what we saw:
Hmmm...I wonder if he's going to be a messy little elf?
All 4 kids were quick to agree on the name "Buddy" (the Elf movie is one of our favorites!) for our elf.  Personally, I like the name "Ninny Muggin"...so that's what his nickname will be.  The madness continues morning after morning after morning...here's some of the crazy things Ninny Muggin has done!  I'm not sure who's having more fun with this little guy - me or the kids!
Aww...Ninny Muggin, did you really have to steal Flynn's horse AND his clothes?

Okay, I have to say that the creators of Elf on the Shelf are genius!  The story warns that the elf may not be touched or else his magical powers will disappear.  Sooo...this means my 4 kids can't argue over who gets to hold him, who gets to play with him, who gets to feed him, etc....GENIUS!  Ninny Muggin is basically mine...all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment