My Blog List

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twin Cherry Lollipop Cupcakes


These two little ones just had a birthday!  They are my twin girls and they turned 7 in December.  Having a twin birthday 11 days before Christmas is a good way for a mom to nearly lose her mind...

The day before their birthday I was searching through T.J. Maxx for fun stuff and came upon the cutest package of Twin Cherry Mini Pops!  I had to find a use for them!  Since I have twins, anything "twin" is so cool to me!  Sometimes I find two Cheerios stuck together in my cereal bowl...every now and then I'll find two yolks in one egg...that sort of thing!  Well, I immediately thought I could use them for our twin birthday!  I had intentions of making chocolate cupcakes, but that idea went by the wayside while I was cranking out all sorts of Christmas errands the week before school got out!  So I went to Walmart and ordered chocolate cupcakes with white icing - no decoration on them!  At home I shook some chocolate sprinkles on them and added the cute twin cherries.  I love how they turned out!

Click on this link to the Vermont Country Store to find these adorable lollipops!  And that reminds me, I need to order some more (I don't think I can rely on my local T.J. Maxx to always carry them)!  They might be cute in summertime draped over the top of a glass of lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment