My Blog List

Friday, August 19, 2011

Digital Photography School

This was the week my kids went Back To School.  A bittersweet week for me.  On the one hand, I'm dazed and confused as to how I got to be the mom of a 7th grader, a 5th grader and twin 1st graders...time is flying!  It feels like I just gave birth to them all!  On the other hand, this is a monumental time in my life...I (finally) have ALL FOUR of my kids in school FULL DAY for the first time EVER!  I feel liberated and like it might be time for ME!!  I have a list as long as a yard stick of things I'd like to DO and BECOME.  I started with doing something about my messy house.  This lasted two days and then I got a huge itch to work on becoming something...a better photographer.  I signed up for the FREE emails from Digital Photography School and tackled my first Weekly Challenge!  The assignment is to take pictures of shoes.  Here's my first shot...my son's basketball shoes.  Do you like it in black and white?  Or color?






No comments:

Post a Comment