My Blog List

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Comida Truck!

 We drove to Boulder (whoot!  whoot!) this past weekend to attend wedding festivities and the wedding of one of my good friends from college (Go CU Buffaloes!)  My friend arranged for a truck to pull into her driveway on the eve of her wedding and serve her guests seriously yummy mexican food.  Such a genius idea!  It was just what the truck door says, "a mobile mexican feast", and as far as I'm concerned, this is the coolest truck in the entire Boulder area!  Comida, which means "meal" in Spanish, is a name to remember!


This next one is kindof a fun picture...the groom's father and brother are reflected in the menu...kinda cool!  As for the "Comida Cupcakes", they were snapped up and eaten so quickly that I didn't even have time to photograph them.  Yum!

The gal on the left owns this truck...and for reasons I can't quite explain, this photo is one of my very favorites!  I think it shows a genuine slice of life during an otherwise ordinary work shift aboard the Comida truck (and the lighting is a bit unique, which always intrigues me).  More power to this woman!  I wish her huge success with her adorable business!

A bartending company by the name of 3 Chicks Bartending catered the party's drink needs.
 What a fabulous night!

I didn't have my camera out much the next night, the night of the wedding.  It was all so gorgeous...I just relaxed and took it all in mentally (of course, I'm kicking myself now!)  Oh, and I was having a bit too much fun reuniting with some of my college girlfriends!  But I did manage to capture this adorable picture of the NEW Mr. and Mrs.!  I love you guys!  Thank you so much for inviting my husband and I to be a part of your special day.  You are an amazing couple...best wishes for many, many, happy and cozy years together!
  
...and a special note to the Mrs.:
My college days wouldn't have been the same without you.  Your infectious laugh echoes through my memories of those incredible days.  Your love of fun and friendship were a good antedote for me during all those years of (too much) studying.  Thank you!  I'm grateful we've always stayed in touch, that you've moved back to Colorado and that we've been able to hang out more.  Basically, I'm just grateful to have a friend like you.  And the love of your life?  Well, simply put, he rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment